Instead of adding olives to your antipasti platter straight from the jar, roast them first to take them to another level!
- 2 cups Your Favorite Olive Selection
- 1 cup Your Favorite Antipasti Selection
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lemon sliced into rounds
- 2 sprigs Fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs Fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp Fennel seed
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flake
- Gather your favorite selection of olives and antipasti onto a roasting pan
- Add the herbs and citrus to infuse flavor
- Toss with EVOO and roast at 425°F for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!