Risotto with Robiola Cheese & Black Truffle
- 1 oz risotto rice
- 1/2 oz Robiola
- Black truffle black truffle salt, or Truffle Zest Seasoning
- 2 liters of vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Heat broth in a pot.
- Fry the chopped onion in a pan with some olive oil, then add the rice and pan-fry until oil is absorbed.
- Add the glass of wine and simmer until wine is evaporated.
- Begin to add the broth gradually with a ladle. Every time the liquid has been absorbed, add more broth and stir constantly. The rice will be cooked in about 15 minutes.
- Shortly before the rice is cooked, add the Robiola, salt, pepper, chopped parsely, and the grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Stir well for another minute and then serve the risotto with thin slices of grated black truffle sprinkled over it or season with black truffle salt.