Risotto with Robiola Cheese & Black Truffle
Robiola is a buttery soft cheese that can be enjoyed simply spread on bread or crackers, but it takes this risotto to another level of creamy decadence. Makes 4 servings
- 1 oz risotto rice
- 1/2 oz Robiola
- Black truffle black truffle salt, or Truffle Zest Seasoning
- 2 liters of vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Heat broth in a pot.
- Fry the chopped onion in a pan with some olive oil, then add the rice and pan-fry until oil is absorbed.
- Add the glass of wine and simmer until wine is evaporated.
- Begin to add the broth gradually with a ladle. Every time the liquid has been absorbed, add more broth and stir constantly. The rice will be cooked in about 15 minutes.
- Shortly before the rice is cooked, add the Robiola, salt, pepper, chopped parsely, and the grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Stir well for another minute and then serve the risotto with thin slices of grated black truffle sprinkled over it or season with black truffle salt.
Original recipe and image source: Sensibus
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!