- slices Leftover panettone sliced thickly into 4(a good quality raisin toast would make a worthy substitute as well!)
- 3 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- cup Slightly less than 1/2thickened cream
- Ice cream of your choice
- Panettone Waffles:
- Turn on your waffle iron and allow to heat up.
- Slice panettone thickly, as you would a loaf of bread
- Melt the butter in a small container in the microwave and stir through the cinnamon. Brush cinnamon butter on each sice of the panettone slices.
- Cook each slice in the waffle iron until golden brown and crispy.
- Dark Chocolate Ganache:
- Melt the dark chocolate and thickened cream in a small bowl in the microwave in 30 second bursts on medium. Stir until thick and glossy.
- To Serve:
- Plate topped with a scoop or two of your favorite ice cream and drizzle the ganache over the top.