Moroccan Couscous Salad
- 1 c pearl couscous
- ½ c chopped red bell pepper
- ½ c shredded carrots
- ¼ c chopped celery
- ¼ c chopped sweet onion
- ¼ c blanched or slivered almonds
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ c chopped fresh parsley
- 1 c of chopped fresh oranges or an 8 oz. can of Mandarin Oranges
- 1/2 c Dulcet Tangy & Peppery Moroccan Sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Prepare Couscous to package directions, cool to room temperature.
- 2. Place couscous in a medium bowl and fluff with a fork to separate.
- 3. Add all other ingredients and mix well, season with salt & pepper.
- 4. Serve over a bed of butter lettuce.