Flatbread with Saint Nectaire and Raclette
- 1 ball pizza dough
- Flour for dusting
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced shallots
- 1/2 pound mixed mushrooms thinly sliced (like chanterelle, porcini, oyster, shiitake)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 5 ounces Raclette grated
- 5 ounces Saint Nectaire crumbled
- 2 Tbsp white truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spread dough to desired shape on lightly floured parchment paper. Dock by piercing with a fork, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until nearly done.
- While the flatbread is in the oven, heat olive oil in a saute pan and cook garlic and shallots until translucent. Add mushrooms and stir until they wilt. Season with salt, pepper, and chopped parsley and remove from heat.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven, sprinkle with the grated Raclette and crumbled Saint Nectaire over it, and place back in the oven for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Drizzle with truffle oil, and use a slotted spoon to spread the mushroom and shallot mixture over the melted cheese.