Buffalo Mozzarella with peaches, figs and San Danielle Prosciutto
- 1 leaves generous bunch of basil only
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of the best extra virgin olive oil you can afford
For the salad:
- 3 very ripe peaches
- 6 ripe figs
- 6 balls of mozzarella
- 12 slices San Daniele Prosciutto
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Make the basil oil: chop the bunch of basil finely and place in a bowl with a pinch of salt, then pour over the oil and stir to combine.
- 2. Slice the peaches in half, remove the stones and slice into generous-sized pieces.
- 3. Slice the figs and the mozzarella in half. Arrange all the ingredients attractively on a plate.
- 4. Season generously with salt and pepper, spoon over the basil oil, and serve.