Farfalle with Bleu d’Auvergne and Walnuts
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- 5 ounces Bleu d’Auvergne
- 4 Tbsp fresh cream 30% fat
- 3 1/2 ounces walnuts
- 4 sprigs chives
- rock salt
- salt and pepper
- Crush the walnuts, and wash and snip chives.
- Cook the farfalle in boiling water with rock salt until al dente.
- In a mixing bowl crumble Bleu d’Auvernge with a fork and mix in the fresh cream. Pour into a saucepan and cook until you get an even sauce. Add the walnuts and season to taste.
- Place the pasta in dishes, cover with sauce, garnish with chopped chives, and serve.
Original recipe source: The Cheeses of Europe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!