Truffle Tremor® Compound Butter
- 4-6 oz. good quality butter softened
- 10-12 oz. Truffle Tremor® rind removed
- 1 Tbs sage finely minced
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire
- 3/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine the butter and Truffle Tremor®
- 2. Fold in the Worcestershire sauce, sage, and pepper.
- 3. Remove butter from bowl and spoon onto parchment paper or plastic wrap. Roll into a tight log and twist the ends to close. Refrigerate for about an hour.
- 4. Before serving, allow Truffle Tremor® Compound Butter to soften at room temperature.
- 5. Can be made 5 days ahead or sealed tightly and frozen for up to 2 months