Sweet & Spicy Chicken Panini with Vintage Gouda
- 2 tablespoons Butter softened
- 8 slices Italian bread
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup Golden raisins
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts seared and sliced
- 8 slices Vintage Gouda
- 1 cup Mixed greens
- 2 Roma tomatoes sliced
- Preheat Panini press to 350° F.
- Butter outside halves of sliced bread. Place bread slices butter side down on work surface.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and golden raisins to create sauce**; for softer, plumper raisins, soak in very hot water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Spoon sauce on one side of 4 slices of bread. Evenly layer with sliced chicken and Vintage Gouda. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Place sandwich in Panini press and cook 6-8 minutes or until heated throughout; immediately open sandwich and top with greens and tomatoes.