Smoked Salmon & PsycheDillic Grilled Cheese
It is still National Grilled Cheese Month, and we’re so happy to find this recipe for a grilled cheese featuring Cypress Grove’s PsycheDillic! Apart from the optional mayonnaise, you can find all of the ingredients right here at Tastings, including a par-baked ciabatta lunga!
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread
- 1 small package of smoked salmon trimmings
- 1 package of Cypress Grove PsycheDillic Cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- mayonnaise optional
- Slice the ciabatta bread in half lengthwise, then slice into sandwich-sized sections.
- Spread a generous amount of PsycheDillic onto the bottom half of the ciabatta bread.
- Place several pieces of smoked salmon on top of the cheese.
- After putting the top half of the bread on, you can spread a little mayonnaise on the outside areas of the sandwich, if you like. Or, just brush the top and bottom with a little melted butter.
- Melt the remaining butter in a frying pan.
- Once the butter is melted and is starting to sizzle, carefully add the sandwich to the pan. Let the sandwich cook for about 2 minutes, pressing down occasionally with a spatula.
- Gently flip the sandwich over. Let the other side now cook another 2 minutes, again pressing occasionally with a spatula.
- Flip the sandwich one more time and let it cook another minute, until heated thoroughly. Take it out, serve it up, and ENJOY!
Original recipe and image source: Deanna Samaan, Community Table
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!