Smoked Chicken Salad with Raspberries
- 2.6 oz Prima Donna
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml raspberry jam
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz smoked chicken
- 4.4 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 bag mixed lettuce
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry skillet until golden brown and let them cool down.
- Make the salad dressing by mixing the balsamic vinegar, raspberry jam and olive oil.
- Cut the smoked chicken into cubes and divide them with the pine nuts and raspberries over the mixed lettuce.
- Grate some flakes of the Prima Donna and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad to taste. Good with Italian breaking bread.