Red Dragon, Roast Beef, & Arugula Panini
Makes 2 servings
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Olive oil
- 6 slices roast beef
- 4 ounces Red Dragon cheese sliced thinly
- Preheat panini grill to medium-high heat (375 F)
- For each sandwich: brush a little olive oil on the outer side of each slice of bread. On the inside of one slice, layer a small handful of arugula, 3 slices of roast beef, and about 2 ounces of Red Dragon.
- Place the outer slice on top (oiled side up) and grill 5-6 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden grill marks appear.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Original recipe and image source: Panini Happy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!