Purple Haze Frosting
Softened goat cheese adds a delightful tang to this vanilla-infused frosting, perfect for cake or cupcakes.
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 vanilla bean seeds scraped from pod
- 4 oz Purple Haze
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place Purple Haze in a medium size bowl.
- Pour the melted butter and vanilla bean seeds to the cheese, blend on low speed with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time and blend on low until all the ingredients come together.
- Give the mixture a whirl on high for 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Makes enough to ice a single layer cake or 1 dozen cupcakes – double the recipe for a second layer.
Adapted from original recipe and image by Cypress Grove Chevre
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!