Purple Haze and Apricot Panini
- 4 slices of rustic white bread
- Cypress Grove Purple Haze
- Dried apricots
- Butter or olive oil
- Preheat panini press or cast iron skillet (grill marks aren't necessary to make this delicious!).
- Brush both sides of bread with butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- For each sandwich, place dried apricots on one slice of bread, and spread half the Purple Haze on the other.
- Put bread slices together carefully and grill for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and you see cheese oozing out of the sides.
Makes two gooey, cheesy, hazy sandwiches! Original recipe and image source: Cypress Grove Chevre Facebook
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!