PsycheDillic Bagel Sandwich
When first encountering a disc of PsycheDillic, with all it’s goat tang and dill flavors, you may wonder just what exactly you could do with it. One of the best ways is as a substitute for cream cheese on bagels! This recipe turns that idea into a full meal, perfect for any meal of the day! And as an added benefit, this goat cheese has 30% less calories and twice the protein of traditional cream cheese!
- 4 oz PsycheDillic
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced (optional)
- 4-5 oz lox or smoked salmon
- ¼ cup capers
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill
- 4 in bagels slicedhalf and toasted
- Divide first 4 ingredients evenly between 4 toasted bagel bottom halves.
- Top with a sprig of fresh dill and the bagel top. Cut in half or serve whole.
Original recipe and image source: Cypress Grove Chevre
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!