Mac and Rosey
- 1¾ cup elbow mini ziti, penne, or your favorite macaroni, dry
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1½ cups shredded Rosey Goat cheese rind and rosemary removed
- ¼ cup chopped scallions optional
- Cook macaroni per package directions — drain and set aside
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat: add flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a wire whisk. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil and cook for 1 minute — stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add shredded Rosey Goat® cheese. Mix well, then pour over drained macaroni.
- Transfer mixture to a casserole dish, add chopped scallions if desired, then bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes until very light browned and bubbly. Garnish with sprigs of rosemary if desired.