Humboldt Fog® Classic Salad
Humboldt Fog®, fresh sliced pears, toasted pecans, and a simple vinaigrette over mixed baby greens are a classic addition to any dinner.
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- cup ½toasted pecans roughly chopped
- 2 pears thinly sliced
- 4 oz Humboldt Fog® thinly sliced or gently crumbled
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 Tbsp white apple cider or white balsamic vinegar
- cup ¼extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix the first 4 dressing ingredients and then slowly whisk in the EVOO. Add salt and pepper to taste, set aside
- Toss mixed baby greens gently with dressing, top with pecans, sliced pears and Humboldt Fog® .
Original recipe and image source: Cypress Grove Chevre
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!