Camembert Grape Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 3/4 lb. seedless grapes
- 3/4 lb. sliced fresh figs apricots, plums or nectarines
- 4 oz. camembert or brie cheese cut into narrow wedges
- 1/2 cup pecan halves toasted
- 2 quarts salad greens
- Combine honey, vinegar, oil, orange juice and poppy seeds in a jar. Shake well.
- Arrange clusters of grapes, fruit, cheese wedges and pecans on salad greens. Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.
- Refrigerate any remaining dressing.