Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese Dip with Celery Stalks
- 3 1/2 cups Bayley Hazen Blue cheese divided
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 bunches celery stalks
- In a large serving bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and 2 1/2 cups of cheese. Stir well, then sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Serve with whole celery stalks.