This is a fun, unique, yet easy twist on more traditional fondue- dip the cubed sirloin in the warmed oil in a fondue pot, and then dip into a sauce! What other sauces would you want to try with this?
- 3 pound piece of boneless beef sirloin or tenderloin cut into bite-size cubes
- 4 cups of canola oil
- Place the oil into the fondue pot on medium heat. Make sure the fondue is never more than 2/3 full. Serve with the cubed meat and dipping sauces.
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp of chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp of grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon of drained capers roughly chopped
- 5-6 cornichons finely diced
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- in Place the mayonnaisea small bowl. Foldthe parsley mustard, capers, cornichons, and lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Marie Rose Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp ketchup (try one of Dulcet’s flavored ketchups like Moroccan or Mild Indian Curry, for an extra flavor kick!)
- in Place the mayonnaisea small bowl. Foldthe ketchup. Adjust with extra ketchup if needed.